Honestly I think the cutest thing anyone can do for me in a relationship is telling me songs, books, movies, quotes, etc that remind them of me because that is the ultimate admission of affection. It’s beautiful when people can unapologetically admit that they find pieces of you in every thing that they experience.
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
I am so in love with this beautiful woman, and I am overjoyed at the thought of spending the rest of my life with her. I couldn’t be happier for the future!
how I wear art is none of your business
What the fuck do you think is gunna happen when you lose weight from your chest.. they’re going to magically turn into perky rainbow titties?? Instead of coming to me for exercises you should exit her life she don’t need no man calling her tits ugly. You should be asking me how to fix that stank personality.
This is basically my response to anyone wanting to change their partner’s body.